Occupation: Superior Court Commissioner
Education and Qualifications:
My entire career has been dedicated to protecting our most valuable resource – our children. I have a passion for the well-being of our community and have spent countless hours leading the effort to develop and implement programs that ensure our most vulnerable residents – children – have a voice in court.
State-wide recognition as a legal expert
• Regularly teach judges throughout California
• Presenter, Blue Ribbon Commission on children in Foster Care as a subject matter expert
• California AOC Juvenile Law Education Curriculum Committee
As your Superior Court Commissioner, daily I complete the primary function of a judge – hearing and deciding court cases.
• Stanislaus County resident since 1991
• Married 30 years; 2 adult children
• 11 years Stanislaus County Superior Court Commissioner
• Experienced attorney since 1984
• Criminal Law
• Civil Law
• Family Law
• Juvenile Law
• Community Volunteer
I understand the rights and needs of those who appear in court and strive to listen to everyone with courtesy, afford equal treatment to all, and apply the law as it is written.
I would be honored to receive your vote for Superior Court Judge.