View the Turlock Irrigation District Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 9:00 a.m.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, President – Division 2
Michael C. Berryhill, Sr. – Division 3
Rob Santos – Division 4
Randy Fiorini, Vice President – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of December 8, 2009.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated December 15, 2009.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
1. Certificate of Retirement – Rick Myers
Recognize Rick Myers, Fleet and Plant Services Division Manager for 25 years and 4 months of dedicated and conscientious service to the Turlock Irrigation District.
– Larry Gilbertson, Electrical Engineering Department Manager
F. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Renee Cargill, Service Division Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
G. ACTION ITEMS
1. Resolution Adopting Revisions to the Existing Solar Incentive Program
Consider adoption of a resolution revising the District’s current Solar Incentive Program and authorizing the AGM Consumer Services to administer the program on behalf of the District.
– Nancy Folly, Consumer Programs Division Manager
2. Motion Canceling the TID Regular Board Meetings of December 22 and December 29, 2009
3. Resolution Delegating Authority to Approve Payment of TID Warrants
Consider authorization for the President and/or Vice President to approve payment of warrants against the TID for the period of December 16 through December 29, 2009.
– Joe E. Malaski, AGM Financial Services
1. Resource Management Planning and Rates Administration Report
– Jim Farrar, AGM Resource Management Planning and Rates
I. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
1. Don Pedro Board of Control
– Director Santos
2. Discussion Regarding the Formation of an Irrigation Operations Committee
– Director Santos
3. Motion Approving the Formation of the Irrigation Operations Committee
J. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Labor Negotiator California Government Code Section 54957.6
Agency Negotiator: Larry Weis
Employee Organization: Turlock Irrigation District Employees’ Association
InternationalBrotherhood of Electrical Workers
Unrepresented Employees: Managerial, Supervisory, Professional and Confidential
(Employees covered by the MSPC Resolution)
K. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
L. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is January 5, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.