View the complete Turlock Irrigation District Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of January 5, 2010.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated January 12, 2010.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Renee Cargill, Service Division Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading and Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
F. ACTION ITEMS
1. Resolution Making Certain Determinations with Respect to Reimbursement of
Advances and Proposed Advances for Capital Projects from the TID General
and/or Capital Reserves from the Proceeds of Taxable or Tax-Exempt Debt
Consider adoption of a resolution solely for purposes of establishing compliance
with the requirements of Section 1.150-2 of the Treasury Regulations by
declaring official intent to use proceeds of taxable or tax-exempt indebtedness to
reimburse itself for future project expenditures.
– Joe E. Malaski, CFO/AGM Financial Services
1. Hughson/Grayson 115 kV Transmission Line Project
– Greg Tucker, Engineering & Operations Department Manager – Special Projects
H. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
1. Don Pedro Board of Control Report
– Director Santos
I. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Labor Negotiator
California Government Code Section 54957.6
Agency Negotiator: Larry Weis
Employee Organization: Turlock Irrigation District Employees’
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
Unrepresented Employees: Managerial, Supervisory, Professional and
(Employees covered by the MSPC Resolution
J. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
K. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is January 19, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.