View the Turlock Irrigation District (TID) Regular Board Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, June 8, 2010 at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of May 25, 2010.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated June 8, 2010.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
1. Certificate of Retirement – Carolyn Mendonca
Recognize Carolyn Mendonca, for 37 years and 1 month of dedicated and conscientious service to the Turlock Irrigation District.
– Steve Boyd, AGM Consumer Services
F. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Renee Cargill, Service Division Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
4. Water Distribution Report
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
G. ACTION ITEMS
1. Resolution Declaring Various Computing Equipment Surplus Property and Authorizing Disposal
Consider authorizing the IT Services Department Manager to dispose of various computing equipment by donation or e-waste provider and declaring it as surplus property that is no longer necessary for District purposes.
– Wayne Turnbow, IT Services Department Manager
H. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
I. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
1. AWEA Conference Report
– Director Fernandes
J. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Manager of Security – Public Security California Government Code Section 54957(a)
– Fin Johnson, Manager of Security and Emergency Preparedness
2. Public Employee Performance Evaluation California Government Code section 54957(b)(1)
Title: General Manager
K. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
L. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.