View the Turlock Irrigation District (TID) Regular Board Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of June 29, 2010.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated July 13, 2010.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Renee Cargill, Service Division Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
4. Water Distribution Report
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
F. ACTION ITEMS
1. Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of Not To Exceed $200 million Aggregate Principal Amount of TID’s First Priority Subordinated Revenue Notes, Approving Forms and the Execution and Delivery of an Indenture of Trust, a Purchase Contract, an Official Statement and a Continuing Disclosure Agreement Relating to Said Notes, and Authorizing Certain Other Matters Relating Thereto
Consider authorization of the issuance of revenue notes, approving forms and certain other matters relating to the Almond Power Plant.
– Joe E. Malaski, CFO/AGM Financial Services
1. Civil Engineering & Water Resources Administration Report
– Jeff Barton, AGM Civil Engineering & Water Resources
H. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
I. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
J. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Labor Negotiator California Government Code Section 54957.6
Agency Negotiator: Larry Weis
Unrepresented Employees: Managerial, Supervisory, Professional and Confidential
(Employees covered by the MSPC Resolution)
K. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
L. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.