View the Turlock Irrigation District (TID) Regular Board Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of July 13, 2010.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated July 20, 2010.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
1. Certificate of Retirement – Tim Ford
Recognize Tim Ford, Aquatic Biologist, for 28 years and 10 months of dedicated and conscientious service to the Turlock Irrigation District.
– Robert M. Nees, Director of Water Resources
F. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Renee Cargill, Service Division Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
4. Water Distribution Report
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
1. Bio Resource Report
– Brent Hekman, Utility Analyst II
2. Legislative Update
– Mitzi Lucas, Governmental Affairs Manager
3. Power Supply Administration Report
– Brian LaFollette, AGM Power Supply
4. Resource Management Administration Report
– Jim Farrar, AGM Resource Management, Planning and Rates
H. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
I. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
J. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation California Government Code Section 54956.9(b)
Significant exposure to litigation: two potential cases
– Sara Lima, Legal Counsel
2. Public Employee Performance Evaluation California Government Code section 54957(b)(1)
Title: General Manager
K. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
L. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.