Occupation: Business Owner
Education and Qualifications:
My family roots run deep in Turlock. My grandparents, John and Katherine Martinez (Martinez Plywood), were active in Turlock’s development, and Everett and Carmen (Soderquist) Fransen settled in Turlock in the 1900s. This “early Turlock” background and my participation in modern Turlock provide me with a unique perspective that helps define my long-term vision for our town.
I have a long track record of successful involvement in the community including building a modern information technology business, TurlockCityNews.com. I also successfully lead efforts to bring new community amenities to Turlock including our first ever bike and skate parks for local youth.
I offer a fresh perspective and am honest and open-minded. I will work for all of Turlock’s citizens.
I will always balance a high quality of life with a fiscally efficient perspective by:
• Encouraging economic development and addressing downtown’s contribution.
• Developing sound fiscal priorities.
• Prioritizing public safety while proactively supporting our youth.
• Emphasizing intelligently planned, sustainable growth.
• Supporting transparency and civility while working with and for the public
My campaign will be positive, and I thank you for your vote. For more information visit www.VoteFransen.com.