View the complete Turlock Irrigation District Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of November 9, 2010.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated November 16, 2010.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Renee Cargill, Service Division Manager
2. Power Report
– Jody Melo, Energy Settlements and Trading Support Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
F. ACTION ITEMS
1. Resolution Authorizing Survey and Preparation of Charges for Proposed Assessment of Proposed Inclusion into Improvement District No. 106A, known as the Wilhelm Ditch
Consider adoption of a resolution and receipt of petition, authorizing the survey and preparation of charges to include APN 046-110-041, containing 9.73-acres, owned by Daniel I. Morrison, into Improvement District No. 106A, known as the Wilhelm Ditch.
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
1. Review of Public Benefits
– Nancy Folly, Consumer Programs Division Manager
2. Power Supply Administration Report
– Brian LaFollette, Interim AGM Power Supply
H. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
I. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
1. Don Pedro Board of Control Report
– Director Frantz
J. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.