View the complete Turlock Irrigation District (TID) Board Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of March 15, 2011.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated March 22, 2011.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
2. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
3. Irrigation Update
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
1. Resource Management, Planning and Rates Administration Report
– Jim Farrar, AGM Resource Management, Planning and Rates
2. Power Supply Administration Report
– Brian LaFollette, Interim AGM Power Supply
G. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
H. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
I. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation California Government Code Section 54956.9(b)(1)
Significant exposure to litigation: one potential case
– Robert M. Nees, Interim AGM Civil Engineering & Water Resources
– Sara Lima, General Counsel
2. Conference with Labor Negotiator California Government Code Section 54957.6
Agency Negotiator: Casey Hashimoto
Unrepresented Employees: Managerial, Supervisory, Professional and Confidential
J. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
K. ACTION ITEM
1. Motion Appointing Assistant General Manager(s) and Approval of General Manager Recommendations on Appointments
Consider approval of the General Manager’s recommendations on appointments and appointment of Assistant General Manager(s).
– Casey Hashimoto, General Manager
L. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.