View the complete Turlock Irrigation District (TID) Board Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of March 29, 2011.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated April 5, 2011.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Service Division Update
– Dennis Moon, Line Department Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
4. Irrigation Update
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
F. ACTION ITEMS
1. Motion Appointing Officer
Consider motion appointing Secretary to the Board of Directors of the Turlock Irrigation District.
– Director Santos
1. Water Operations, Construction & Maintenance Administration Report
– Keith Cargill, AGM Water Operations, Construction & Maintenance
H. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
I. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
1. CMUA Conference Report
– Director Macedo
J. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation California Government Code Section 54956.9(b)
Significant exposure to litigation: one potential case
– Brian LaFollette, AGM Power Supply
– Jeff Harris, Legal Counsel
K. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
M. RECONVENE – WORKSHOP – GM CONF. RM. 172
1. 5-Year Financial Forecast
– Joe Malaski, CFO/AGM Financial Services
N. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.