Turlock Downtown Property Owners Association (TDPOA) and seven downtown retail stores have joined together in an effort to market and brand the antique and boutique shopping “Found in Turlock.” The promotional kickoff begins with a hidden treasures contest and the announcement of digital marketing.
LDH Coins, Lightly Used Books, Main Street Antiques, Off Center Thrift & Gift, Ritzy Ragz & Thingz, Trinkets to Treasures, and Vintage Market are featured on Turlock Downtown’s promotional website, www.foundinturlock.com.
As the downtown merchant’s focus on letting shoppers from Turlock, and throughout the region, know about their unique finds via the internet, Turlock Downtown has also created a facebook page titled “Found in Turlock.”
Shoppers may also sign up to receive “Finds of the Week” emails by sending email@example.com a request to be added to the Found in Turlock email list.
Found in Turlock Hidden Treasures Contest
To go along with Found in Turlock’s “Passport” theme, people must visit the 7 Wonders of Downtown Businesses to find hidden treasures or to collect “Travel Visa” numbers to enter to win two (2) tickets to Taste of Turlock: Heritage Festival on Saturday, May 7th from 11am-5pm.
• Go on Found in Turlock’s version of an Easter Egg Hunt at participating stores for a chance to instantly win special discounts and prizes hidden inside including:
– Two (2) tickets to Taste of Turlock from TDPOA
– Footer Bucks from Main Street Footers
– $25 Gift Certificate from Ritzy Ragz & Thingz
– Beauty Bag from Blown Away Salon & Spa
– $25 Gift Certificate from Red Brick Café
– Custom Facial from A Beautiful Reflection
– $25 Gift Certificate from Allen Flower Shop
• No luck finding a prize filled egg? You still have a chance to win by writing down the “Travel Visa” number unique to each participating store inside our Passport to Great Finds entry form.