View the Turlock Irrigation District Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, August 23, 2011, at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo. – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of August 16, 2011.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated August 23, 2011.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. PUBLIC HEARING
1. Resolution(s) of Necessity for the Hughson/Grayson 115 kV Transmission Line and Substation Project
Conduct hearing and consider approval of Resolution(s) of Necessity required for the acquisition of Electrical and Communication easements, APN’s 018-026-006, 018-052-039, 018-052-040, 018-052-041, 018-052-024, 018-052-025, 018-052-015, 018-054-072, 018-054-015, 018-054-027, 018-054-028, 018-054-043, 018-054-020, 045-001-030, 045-001-033, 045-001-037, 045-002-001, 045-002-008 and 045-002-009 for the Hughson/Grayson 115kV Transmission Line Project.
– Ed Jeffers, Electrical Engineering Department Manager
F. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Update
– Dennis Moon, Line Department Manager
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
4. Irrigation Update
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
G. ACTION ITEMS
1. Resolution Approving an Easement Agreement Between the TID and Wildeman and Smile, LLC
Consider approval of an easement agreement with Wildeman and Smile, LLC. for purposes of constructing a new CVS Pharmacy at Central and Hatch Road, also providing a means of ingress and egress to Hatch Road; and authorizing the President and Secretary to sign said agreement on behalf of the TID.
– Brian Borum, Survey/Right-of-Way Manager
1. Resource Management Administration Report
– Jim Farrar, AGM Resource Management, Planning and Rates
I. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
J. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
K. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 9:00am.