View the Turlock Irrigation District (TID) Regular Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, September 25th, 2012, at 9:00am.
Turlock Irrigation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, September 25th, 2012
Main Office Building
333 East Canal Drive
Board of Directors
Michael Frantz – Division 1
Charles Fernandes, Vice President – Division 2
Joe Alamo – Division 3
Rob Santos, President – Division 4
Ron Macedo – Division 5
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. SALUTE TO THE FLAG
C. MOTION APPROVING CONSENT CALENDAR
All matters listed hereunder will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no individual discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate agenda item.
1. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of September 18, 2012.
2. Approval of Turlock Irrigation District checks dated September 25, 2012.
D. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Interested persons in the audience are welcome to introduce any topic within the District’s jurisdiction. Matters presented under this heading may be discussed, but no action will be taken by the Board at this meeting.
E. WEEKLY UPDATES
1. Electrical Service Division Report
– Mark Pickens, Service Division Supervisor
2. Power Report
– Bill Bacca, Trading & Scheduling Division Manager
3. Water Report
– Jason Carkeet, Utility Analyst
4. Irrigation Update
– Mike Kavarian, Water Distribution Department Manager
1. Resource Management Administration Report
– Jim Farrar, AGM Resource Management, Planning and Rates
G. GENERAL MANAGER’S REPORT
H. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD
I. MOTION TO ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
1. Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation
California Government Code Section 54956.9(b)
Significant exposure to litigation: one potential case
– Robert Nees, AGM Water Resources
– Steve Boyd, Director of Water Resources
– Debbie Liebersbach, Water Panning Department Manager
– Art Godwin, Legal Counsel
J. REPORT OF ACTION TAKEN IN CLOSED SESSION
K. MOTION TO ADJOURN
The next scheduled regular meeting is Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
Leave a Reply