On Tuesday, the Turlock Unified School District (TUSD) Board of Trustees is scheduled to:
– Hear a presentation recognizing and congratulating Linda Salabor for her faithful and dedicated service to Turlock schools for 25 years.
– Receive information regarding Regional Occupational Programs and Career Technical Education Programs.
– Consider an agreement with American Modular Systems for one relocatable restroom building to be placed at Wakefield Elementary School, and six relocatable classroom buildings to be placed at Julien Elementary School.
– Authorize an agreement with Government Financial Strategies, Inc., to provide financial advisory services for the refinancing of Measure D General Obligation Bonds.
– Review the list of previously approved ongoing expenditures, receive additional information regarding those expenditures, and take possible action to modify items on the list.
The TUSD Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Turlock Unified School District Professional Development Center, located at 1100 Cahill Ave. in Turlock.