On Tuesday, the Turlock Unified School District (TUSD) Board of Trustees is scheduled to discuss fiscal and budget matters, along with these other agenda items:
– Consider adopting a resolution to designate March 3-9, 2013 as ‘Week of the School Administrator’
– Cast votes for two candidates for the California School Boards Association Delegate Assembly Election
– Authorize entering into an agreement with P. Addison Covert, Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard, to provide bond counsel services for the refinancing of the Measure D General Obligation Bonds
– Receive information regarding the General Education Budget Report
– Hear information about and certify the District’s Second Interim Report, to ensure that the District will be able to meet its financial obligations for the remainder of the year and, based on current forecasts, for the subsequent two fiscal years.
– Conduct a preliminary review of the budget assumptions that will be used in the preparation of the 2013-2014 District Budget. These assumptions are for revenue, staffing and other expenditure areas of the budget and are developed after the release of the Governor’s State Budget proposal as a step in the budget process.
The TUSD Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30pm at the Turlock Unified School District Professional Development Center, located at 1100 Cahill Avenue in Turlock.