A slew of school modernization projects await the Turlock Unified School District Board of Trustees' approval on Tuesday.
On Tuesday, the Turlock Unified School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to:
– Determine that the Colorado Service Facility Modernization Project will not have a significant effect on the environment and is exempt from environmental review pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines.
– Approve the Guaranteed Maximum Price and calendar days submitted by ACME Construction for the Colorado Service Facility Modernization Project
– Approve the Guaranteed Maximum Price and calendar days submitted by ACME Construction for the Julien Modernization Project.
– Receive information regarding a proposed Bridge Program that will be offered at Pitman and Turlock High Schools for at-risk 9th and 10th grade students beginning in the 2013-2014 school year.
– Consider the Head Start 2012-2013 Community Assessment update.
– Accept the Governing Board roles and responsibilities required by the federal government to be in compliance with the 2007 Improving Head Start for School Readiness Act.
– Review the Head Start 2012-2013 monitoring protocol to be in compliance with the Head Start Act.
The TUSD Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Turlock Unified School District Professional Development Center, 1100 Cahill Ave., Turlock.