A relatively light agenda awaits the TID Board of Directors on Tuesday, filled with reports, inclusions to improvement districts, and an award presentation.
On Tuesday, the TID Board of Directors is expected to:
• Present a first place award to the winners of the TID Energy Efficiency High School Video Contest.
• Hold public hearings to finalize the inclusion of parcels into two improvement districts.
Three parcels, including 19.7 acres owned by William and Betty Jo Brown, 36.18 acres owned by Eric Muller and Lisa Muller Roesch, and 2.62 acres owned by the Muller family trust have applied for inclusion into the Muller-Murphy Pump.
One parcel, 55.81 acres owned by Dale and Julia Matney, has applied to join the GSL Pump District.
• Hear regular weekly updates on electrical power, irrigation water availability, and the state of the 2013 irrigation season.
• Hear monthly updates on governmental affairs, activities of the Resource Management Administration, and activities of the Financial Services Administration.
• In closed session, discuss a “significant exposure to litigation” with legal counsel.
The Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Board Room of the TID Main Office Building, 333 E. Canal Dr.