A light agenda awaits the Turlock City Arts Commission this week, as commissioners look to revisit several long-term issues which have yet to reach a conclusion.
On Thursday, the Turlock City Arts Commission is expected to:
• Discuss dates, categories, judges, and a location for the 2013 Spring Juried Art Show.
• Discuss past, present, and future Arts Commission programs.
• Hear an update on a proposed mural project for Columbia Park.
• Plan the Turlock City Hall Gallery's exhibition calendar.
• Discuss the Turlock City Arts Commission's website, and potential changes to the site.
The Turlock City Arts Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Yosemite Room of Turlock City Hall, 156 S. Broadway.