After a week without a Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors meeting, directors will face a very short agenda on Tuesday morning.
On Tuesday, the Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors is expected to:
• Hear regular weekly updates on electrical service, power generation, irrigation water availability, and the status of the irrigation season.
• Consider the creation of a new pump district near Hilmar, to be known as the Maciel-Peterson Pump.
• Change a project definition so the district can use bonds, previously sold to finance the Almond Power Plant, to pay for a portion of the Hughson-Grayson transmission line which supports the plant.
• Hear a monthly report on activities of the Financial Services Administration.
• Hear a report on the American Public Power Association National Conference, which was attended by three TID directors last week.
• Discuss two cases of anticipated litigation in closed session.
The Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors is scheduled to meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the boardroom of the TID Main Office Building, 333 E. Canal Dr.