Despite taking last week off, the Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors still face a light agenda on Tuesday.
On Tuesday, the Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors is scheduled to:
• Start early, at 8 a.m., to conference with legal council regarding anticipated litigation. The attorney could only meet at 8 a.m.
• Hear regular weekly reports on power generation, electric service, irrigation water availability, and the status of the irrigation season.
• Hear a monthly report on activities of the Financial Services Administration.
• Finalize the creation of the Maciel-Petersen Pump District.
• Include additional land into the Brindero Brothers Pump District, and the Swanson-Alvernaz Pump District.
• Issue registered warrants to pay for the costs of forming two improvement districts.
The Turlock Irrigation District Board of Directors will meet at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the board room of the TID Main Office Building, 333 E. Canal Dr.