Traffic is currently blocked on Quincy Road between Mission Street and Tokay Avenue due to a fire that has been contained.
The fire was small and appears to be caused by an oven at a residence on the 600 block of Quincy Road.
A stove top caught fire due to grease that had gotten too hot and reportedly ignited, according to Turlock Fire Battalion Chief Gary Lunsford.
The fire was contained by residents of the home, said Lunsford.
Turlock firefighters were using high-powered fans to blow the smoke out of the house so the residents could still stay in their home.
No injuries have been reported at this time.