Authorities Seize 200 Pounds of Marijuana in Turlock Home

Courtesy of Turlock Police Department

Two suspects are facing narcotics and child endangerment charges after the Turlock Police Department seized more than 200 pounds of marijuana and multiple firearms at a Turlock residence on Wednesday, leading to the arrest of two.

Turlock Police Detectives and Turlock Narcotics Enforcement Team (TNET) served a search warrant to a residence on the 1300 block of Picard Lane on Wednesday.

Detectives allegedly located and seized more than 200 pounds of marijuana being processed inside of the residence.

Once processed, the marijuana would have an estimated street value of more than $40,000, according to the Turlock Police Department.

Two firearms, one of which was an illegal assault rifle, were also allegedly located inside the home and were seized.

Jaime Blancas, 28, was arrested and booked for possession for sales of marijuana, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of an assault weapon, felon in possession of a stun gun, and child endangerment.

Ana Blancas, 27 years old, was arrested and booked for possession for sales of marijuana.

1. wow says:

total methshow

2. guest says:

Karma. Tried to put my sis on blast about a fake,DNA test my sis did. . who cares, I kno ALOT of girls who do fake DNA test to keep a guy around. Lol lol lol her karma. And my sis has a New baby daddy even!!!

3. truth says:

Tulocks geniuses

4. tlk says:

U a straight snitch ass kid .didn’t even do no time got out like it was nothing .Over here giving names forsure ..u fake as hell .no one mess with this dude he can’t do time so he just drops names

5. tlk says:

Jimmy u a weak (*edited by tcn) ugly (*edited by tcn) snitch. And ana Ur a (*edited by tcn) who likes to get trained ..don’t lie either all my boys (*edited by tcn) u in the (*edited by tcn) u and u like (*edited by tcn) everybody knows u do. I heard u give mean (*edited by tcn) dome

6. Guest says:

LMAO TURLOCK FULL OF IGNORANT PEOPLE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF BAIL? [/u]

7. Hello says:

They are mad because they don’t have bail money on deck

8. loco says:

(*edited by tcn) only if u knew spent 32 racks to beat my case ..so who don’t have bail money on deck lmfao..dude gets (*edited by tcn) fronted and don’t pay up so yea he bailing out with other ppl money fasho…stacks on deck ova here..we never starving we always eatin. If u wana loco up any day let me kno.. LOCO ALL DAY

9. Turlock says:

All I see is a bunch of people talking to themselves lol….. More worried about something that happend 6 months ago don’t see them posting any comments answering to any of ya’ll. people with stacks on deck don’t brag about what they have. I’m sure you people eat good off that EBT FROM US TAX PAYING CITIZENS!