TurlockCityNews.com Polling Voters Via Automated Call Tonight

d087a79ceda4fc8cb2d2b11f02efa9f1_XL

TurlockCityNews.com will be sending out an automated polling call to approximately 10,000 registered voters in Turlock around 5:50 p.m. today.

With less than three weeks until Election Day on Nov. 4, TurlockCityNews.com wants to know which way some of the registered voters in Turlock are leaning with concern to key positions, issues, and local candidates.

TurlockCityNews.com’s automated poll done by Dane & Associates will ask three questions to voters — if they are in support of Measure B, the half-cent sales tax to benefit Turlock roads, who they are voting for Mayor of Turlock, and who they are voting for Turlock City Council.
{loadposition banbanTCN}
If you receive a call this evening, TurlockCityNews.com asks that you pick-up the phone and answer the questions as honestly as possible.

The 10,000 voter sample size has been selected at random.

We want to thank everyone who participates in the poll and all of the readers who have made TurlockCityNews.com Turlock’s No. 1 source for news and information.

1. Manny R says:

Great idea TCN! Let’s take bets on the results!

2. Great says:

Great job Turlock City News. Newspapers and TV news used to do this years ago. We await the results.

3. Chris says:

Should have just made an online poll on your website
    -___-

4. Neat! says:

Way to go Dj can’t wait to see who is winning

5. Sheeple says:

This was a good idea and will help decide the mail votes if you say who is in the lead.

6. Stan says:

My phone rang but nobody on the other end.

I am voting no on B.
    Soiseth for Mayor.
    And no incumbent for council.

7. Bananamous says:

Hell NO to B
    Soiseth for mayor
    Babadalir and Alvarado for council

8. Ron Hillberg says:

Friday night is an unusual night for polling. High School football and other activities will affect your sample.

9. TCN Biased Once Again says:

In this website’s on-going plight of yellow, misleading journalism, I received a phone call and once I told the automated voice I was supporting Mike Brem for Mayor, I was hung up on. I live in east Turlock, so this “unbiased” poll is a piece of (*edited by tcn), like the idiots who write for it, and its owner!

10. Hit piece by brem says:

Can Tcn do a story on Mike Brem sending a dishonest hit piece attacking Gary Soiseth. He got the unions to do this ugly mud slinging style camoaiging that you’re used to seeing from Washington DC corrupt politicians. The Bee won’t do a story on anything that may hurt Brem’s already low support numbers and the Journal doesn’t have the investigative reporting staff to cover politics.

Brem had my consideration until these mean spirited attack ads. I’m now voting Soiseth for mayor and I encourage everyone else who wants a leader who respects others and their opinions of difference.

11. Stan says:

It is refreshing to witness Mr. Soiseth’s positive campaign.
    As a lifelong Turlock resident I have seen the mudslinging in local campaigns and as a former employee of the City of Turlock witnessed first hand the backroom good ole boy shenanigans.
    I do not appreciate the negative mailer from the Brem camp.
    Hopefully when Mr. Soiseth is elected Mayor he will show the good ole boys the door.