Turlock City News

Grease Fire in Oven Quickly Put Out by Firefighters

Turlock City News LOGO (13)

At about 5:02 pm Friday evening, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a reported residential potential structure fire at a residence in the 600 block of Hedstrom Road, Turlock.

When firefighters arrived on scene, they found a house filled with smoke and a grease fire burning in its oven. Firefighters were able to quickly put the fire out and keep it contained to the oven.

The fire was caused by the resident cooking bacon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Recent Article Comments

Recent Forum Topics

Recent Forum Replies

ADVERTISEMENT
Skip to content