At about 8:28 pm Thursday night, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a residential fire alarm at a residence in the 600 block of Corello Street, Turlock.
When firefighters arrived on scene, they smelt smoke coming from the residence and made entry into it. Inside, they found a stovetop fire burning in the kitchen. Firefighters were able to quickly put the fire out and keep it contained to the stove, causing minimal damage.
The homeowners who were not home at the time responded to the scene and the residence was released back to them.
Leave a Reply