Stove Randomly Catches Fire While Not Being Used

Turlock City News LOGO - 2021-11-08T112630.622

At about 7:27 pm Friday evening, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a reported residential potential structure fire at a residence in the 200 block of Greenhouse Way, Turlock. The caller had reported that their stove had randomly caught on fire while they weren’t using it and that there were flames coming from the top of it.

Crews arrived on scene to find light smoke coming from the residence. They made contact with one of the residents who told them that they had already put the fire out prior to their arrival. Firefighters assisted with smoke removal and ventilation before clearing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Recent Article Comments

Recent Forum Topics

Recent Forum Replies

ADVERTISEMENT
Skip to content