Debris Mistaken For Smoke

Turlock City News LOGO - 2021-11-12T110700.139

At about 12:49 pm Thursday afternoon, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a reported residential potential structure fire at a residence in the 800 block of Angelus Street, Turlock.

The homeowner was in Ceres at the time and had pulled up her security camera and mistaken debris on the camera as smoke after hearing a smoke detector beeping in the background. The smoke detector was in the trash bin and had been thrown out the day prior due to it malfunctioning.

When firefighters arrived on scene, they found no evidence of fire or smoke. Further investigation revealed what the “smoke” really was.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Recent Article Comments

Recent Forum Topics

Recent Forum Replies

ADVERTISEMENT
Skip to content