Smoke from Heating Appliance Fills Gas Station

Turlock City News POST (67)

At about 10:43 pm Friday night, the Turlock Fire Department was dispatched to a reported potential structure fire at Arco AMPM, 2301 Fulkerth Road, after an employee had called to report that smoke had filled the inside of the gas station.

When firefighters arrived on scene, there was a light haze inside the business. They began investigating and determined the source of the smoke to be a heating appliance.

Firefighters removed the appliance from the building and worked on smoke removal for a few minutes. There was no actual fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Recent Article Comments

Recent Forum Topics

Recent Forum Replies

ADVERTISEMENT
Skip to content