Turlock City News

Turlock City News

Broiler Starts Small Fire in Home’s Oven

Untitled5-1

At about 5:13pm Saturday evening, Turlock Fire responded to a potential structure fire at a residence in the 1100 block of Geer Road.

Firefighters arrived on scene to a single-story multi-family dwelling with smoke coming from the front door of one of the units.

Inside, firefighters found a small oven fire that had been started by the oven’s broiler.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the small fire with a water can, preventing any extension outside of the oven.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Article Comments

ADVERTISEMENT
[my_elementor_php_output]