Turlock City News

Turlock City News

Restaurant’s Electrical Outlet Melts, Business Is Reluctant To Evacuate Customers

Untitled6-1

At about 6:59pm Saturday evening, Turlock Fire responded to a potential structure fire at GK Mongolian BBQ in the 2300 block of W. Monte Vista Avenue.

Firefighters arrived on scene to a small commercial strip building with nothing showing from the outside.

Inside, firefighters found that an electrical outlet had melted, but was no longer on fire.

Firefighters were able to take the plug out and disconnect power. They then checked for any extension but didn’t find any.

It should be noted that when dispatch originally told the caller to evacuate the building, they were reluctant to do so, but everyone eventually had to be evacuated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Article Comments

ADVERTISEMENT
[my_elementor_php_output]