Turlock City News

Turlock City News

Man Dies of Suspected Overdose at Home


At about 2:34pm Wednesday afternoon, Turlock Fire, Turlock Police, and American Medical Response responded to an overdose at a residence in the 1100 block of Amberwood Lane.

The caller reported that they believed the victim was overdosing and that he was unconscious.

Paramedics arrived on scene and performed CPR on the man, but declared him deceased shortly thereafter.

“There was drug paraphernalia where the decedent was found,” said Police Spokeswoman Dominique Sanchez.

A deputy coroner then responded to the scene to take possession of the body.

“Paraphernalia at the scene was collected and booked,” Sanchez continued.

Turlock City News attempted to call the coroner’s office to get the decedent’s name and cause of death, but were unable to get through.

Recent Article Comments